Where we provide the most value
Our firm's mission is to help get you on the best financial footing during the divorce process. We work with attorneys and mediators to help look at all aspects of your financial life, married and seperately, to give you, and your attorney, the information needed to make the best financial decisions you can. Where our process can provide the most value:
- Giving professional support to know you have covered your financial "bases"
- Providing consise personal financial analysis of your current situation and working to match it with a clear post-divorce vision
- Ensuring you understand the short-term and long-term financial impact of different settlement proposals
- Provide you with the financial advocacy needed during an unsettling time
Where we can provide Clarity:
- Personal vs. Marital Property
- Valuing and dividing property and the consequences of doing so
- Retirement and pension review and analysis
- Spousal and child support
- Splitting the house
- Tax problems and solutions
At Clarity Divorce Planning, we will be your advocate and financial partner throughout the divorce process. We are trained in all areas of wealth management and divorce financial planning. We take the time to help you understand how the financial decisions you make today will impact your finances now and twenty years from now.